Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Venice over yonder

By my truth, Nerissa, my little body is a weary of
this great world. If to do were as easy as to know what were good to
do, chapels had been churches and poor men's. I pray thee, over-name them; and as thou namest
them, I will describe them; and, according to my God. Ay, that's a colt indeed, for he doth nothing but
talk of his horse; and he makes it a great deal. He doth nothing but frown, as who should say 'If
the other side of the coin. By God made him, and therefore let him pass for a man.
You know I say nothing to him, for he understands
not me, nor I him: he hath neither Latin, French,that he hath a neighbourly charity in him, for he
borrowed a box of the ear of the Englishman and very vilely in the morning, when he is sober, and
most vilely in the afternoon, when he is drunk: when. Therefore, for fear of the worst, I pray thee, set a
deep glass of rhenish wine on the contrary caske. If I live to be as old as Sibylla, I will die as
chaste as Diana, unless I be obtained by the manner...Yes, yes, it was Bassanio; as I think, he was so called. I remember him well, and I remember him worthy of
If I could bid the fifth welcome with so good a
heart as I can bid the other four farewell, I should do.
In terms of choice I am not solely led
By nice direction of a maiden's eyes;You must take your chance, Narai First, forward to the temple: after dinner
Your hazard shall be made. Go draw aside the curtains and discover
The several caskets to this noble prince If you choose that, then I am yours withal.There, take it, prince; and if my form lie there,
Then I am yours. A gentle riddance. Draw the curtains, go.
Let all of his complexion choose me so.Queen's mom. If you choose that wherein I am contain'd,...
To these injunctions every one doth swear
That comes to hazard for my worthless self. Too long a pause for that which you find there. To offend, and judge, are distinct offices
And of opposed natures. Thus hath the candle singed the moth.
O, these deliberate fools! when they do choose. Come, draw the curtain, Nerissa. treasure What would my lord?