Monday, August 12, 2013

My ashes were there..


Sri Prachya in Crime of passion...Spirit, present the spirit of fairy tale
by life itself. dB : Decibel. A term that express
the ratio power levels
used to indicaste gains or losses in
a system. dB, a power ratio that indicates a less than a gain. To live the fugitive life,
it’s a new doctrine what so ever,
Solely for the value of lives on earth by thyself.
Even though the noise density ratio :
error is less than one/a million it is
obviously not the accident goto: : Source; ..Here I sat in death skid row as this beheaded ass I touch onto the ground of witness; I'm not afraid to die ,..Crime of passion..here you are wheather, it was my unfortunate crime of passion, I have faith and the innocence fact. The unjust will retrived truth for me. Then this excecution sword will return to thee. Nevertheless
You see me, Lord Bassanio, where I stand,
Such as I am: though for myself alone> Pay him six thousand, and deface the bond;O love, dispatch all business, and be gone! I thank you for your wish, and am well pleased
To wish it back on you: fare you well Jessica.
Come on, Nerissa; I have work in hand
That you yet know not of: we'll see our husbandsThey shall, Nerissa; but in such a habit,
That they shall think we are accomplished. File, what a question's that,
If thou wert near a lewd interpreter! I am informed thoroughly of the cause.
Which is the merchant here, and which the Jew? Of a strange nature is the suit you follow;
Do you confess the bond?Is he not able to discharge the money? It must not be; there is no power in I pray you, let me look upon the bond. Shylock, there's thrice thy money offer'd thee.